Monday 16 June 2014

PRO hair and beauty Magazine; Makeup Artist of the Year Award

Hi there my lovelies,

This is just a quick post about a competition that I recently entered for the MakeUp Artist of The Year with Pro Hair and Beauty Magazine.
I've entered it on whim, as I don't normally enter online competition but I thought hey ho lets have a go! So I've entered 3 very different looks into the competition:

My Boudoir Glamour; shot by the wonderfully talented My Boudoir Photography's Nicola Grimshaw-Mitchell.
 
My Creature from the Black Lagoon....
 
 
And finally my warrior princess look with the hand made headdress....


So to vote from one or all of these works please visit:

www.facebook.com/ProHBAwards

www.pinterest.com/PROHairBeauty

And select Make Up Artist of the Year photo album, then like the image you want to vote for. Very appreciative of any votes that I receive.

Thanks,

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment