Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas eye art/detail.

So for the past two weeks for my lessons I have been turning up to college with different Christmas themed eyes...and it had been a challenge to come up with different images. Its also been a test of my patience, as the images aren't massive.

The main products that I have used to create these looks have been Illamasqua's eyeliner in "Scribe" and also their sealing gel which allowed me to make all sorts of different coloured eyeliners and lots of glitter and gems! So here are some of the  images of the eye art!

First is my favorite look, the candy cane eyes. Done using Illamasqua's white liquid liner ("Scribe") and then mixing eyeshadow in "demon" with the sealing gel and creating that lush rich red liquid liner. 
 Next is a requested one, ginger bread man eyes. Which was really difficult to come up with a colour theme as am usually using quiet bright colours so I just went over the top with golds...shiny shiny!
 Holly eyes...love this look. I think its the metallic green lipgloss that does it...Illamasqua Sheer Lip gloss in Violate which is a gorgeous dark shimmery green colour. Again sealing gel is you hero product for this look!
 Very Christmas-y using white mascara from Stargazer.
 Glitter bug! Multicoloured glitter is amazing for creating an good eye catching party look.
And finally Rudolf eyes with snowflakes...

Hope you liked my Christmas eyes...any questions about what products were used just send me a message.

Don't forget to check out my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Ruth.E.Moulden.MUA

xRx

No comments:

Post a Comment