Wednesday 19 December 2012

Final Vintage Fair of the Year and Nail art!


 Another vintage fair done...and the last one for this year. It was another Betty and Co organized one and yet again a fabulous day out. I met lots of love people there and did a few treatments that made people smile so that makes me happy! 



I have to add in this little blog that I had the most amazing cakes at the fair. They are by the fabulous Lisa Van Damms, http://www.facebook.com/LisasHomemadeCakes, and they are so nice. She made these amazing cupcakes with this rose icing on top...yummy and her Christmas cake was the best ever!!! 
Those of you who haven't come along to one of Betty & Co's Vintage fairs your missing out on some pretty unique and beautiful stuff and I recommend that next time you come along!!

My little pop salon did quite well, as its Christmas I was offering lots of christmas style nail art and eye make-up art.



 
 For most of these designs I was using my Illamasqua white and gold eyeliner as well as a tiny paint brush for other colours. I personally don't like using the nail art pens as it tends to splog out just went you've nearly finished the design so I find the best way is to use a paint brush and make sure you have a little pot for remover to touch up any mistakes. 

During the fair I had the cutest little girl wanting her nails done, just two. One with a Santa face and one with a penguin, she had the smallest nails ever and it was such a struggle to paint it on but I did it, with a lot of patience! This little girl was so happy and ran round the fair showing them off, it was the sweetest thing ever so completely worth the effort! And her Aunty and Grandma came over for a treatment!! 

My penguin nails!!
All in all it was a lovely fair as usually and hats off to Leanna for organizing another grand vintage fair and I can't wait till the next one! Am really loving being involved in the vintage fair  circuit, and gratful for all the opportunities people are giving me to be involved. Fingercrossed there will be a new fair that am hoping to be involved with around the Manchester area and I can't wait for the next Betty & Co Fair sometime next year!
xRx 

No comments:

Post a Comment