Saturday 8 December 2012

Haigh Hall Vintage and Retro Craft Fair and upcoming Betty & Co Christmas Fair

Well another few busy week of teaching and vintage fair-ness.

I was lucky to be involved with Vibrant Vintages' Vintage and Retro Craft Fair organised by the lovely Victoria Claire. It was held in the beautiful grounds of Haigh Hall and was a lovely day. The Hall was beautiful, its the first time I have ever been and I couldn't believe how big it was. They had stalls of pretty clothes, accessories, decorations and cakes downstairs and also upstairs along with Bexi Owen singing and Chorley Brass Band to keep the entertainment flowing.
I had such a good time, chatting to people, doing treatments and gain some good contacts. Not to mention saw (and bought) some lovely vintage/retro things. 








Am really enjoying doing these vintage fairs, its something that I want to keep going and fit my teaching round. I did meet a lovely lady called Bethany Jane Davies who runs an award winning vintage beauty parlor and she was wondering if I would like to join them, that's a dream come true moment right there, I want to continue to grow within the vintage industry and am so greatful for all the opportunities and experiences people are offering me.

My next vintage fair will be another Betty & Co Vintage and Retro Fair which am very excited to join in again. Its on December 15th 10.30 till 5pm at The Moor Suite, Heaton Moor. Come down for your beauty and hair treatment with me! I shall be offering my usual, hairstyles, make overs and nail treatments or maybe you want a package deal to get you ready for a night out or just because you want to be a glamorous pin-up for the day. All you rockabilly dolls and classic vintage beauty's don't miss out on this wonderful day out!

Next blog will be about my airbrushing adventures with my students!
xRx

No comments:

Post a Comment