Saturday 8 March 2014

Playing with MakeUp....


Today's blog is going to be all about makeup, this past week I have been feeling very creative with my makeup and felt the need to add a little glamour to my teaching session, to inspire my lovely students to flex their creative skills and work outside the norm of their everyday makeup.

 
 

 

So my first look using +illamasqua's Fame and Pivot eye shadow as well as a mixture of +Sugarpill 's Acidberry. I also applied Illasmasqua's Obsidian on the outer corners of the eyes to add some depth. My eyebrows are done using Demon by Illamasqua and the lipstick is Maneater shaded using a deep purple lip liner (I used Barry M).

 
 

This one is my favourite look this week, its using the yummy Apocalips lipstick from Illamasqua shaded using a black eyeliner to add a nice pouty effect. Purple eyebrows are done using Inception eye shadow from Illamasqua. I love the purple and green effect.
 
 
 
 
 This look was using a my new Illamasqua lipstick ESP, I've been wanting this lipstick for ages!! And finally I have it! Yay! As you can see it is the most gorgeous purple colour and bonus points is that it lasted me alllll day! The colour works fabulously with Sugarpill's Buttercup cake and Poison Plum eye shadow.

 
In this look I was feeling the reds, it is a fierce colour after all. So my eyes are Demon by Illamasqua blended with Sex (don’t be rude it’s the name of their white eye shadow!) The lips are a blend of Mac's Diva and Film Noir; I'm feeling the two tone lips this months.

 So after playing with this amount of colour a girl needs a good cleanser that'll remove all without the need for rubbing! This is my new all in one product to quickly remove all. Its Garnier's Micellar Cleansing water for sensitive skin. The product removes makeup as well as cleanses without the need to rinse so its prefect for someone on the go! I have to admit I was slightly suspect with the claims the cleanser had but am pleasantly surprised, it removed all my makeup even Illamasqua's eyeliner which is very very hard to remove without rubbing (its one of the amazing things about the product!) The best thing was after my skin had a fresh, toned feeling that wasn't tight or had any residue left over. Perfect for after a long night partying! And the price is fabulous for the amount that you get. (It states that one 400ml lasts up to on average 200 cleanses.)
 
 

 
Fabulous week of creative and playing about with makeup, love creating bright, eye catching looks! For more image and up to data details check out my facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/Ruth.E.Moulden.MUA?ref=hl
 

Also don't forget to check out my tumblr:

 
My next blog will cover my session with my media makeup level 3 students which focused on crepe hair application, yes its that time of year again where bearded beauties invade Blackburn College!

Also exciting news relating to my students and myself holding demonstrations at Blackburn's Market area as part of Blackburn's Open events….
 
xRx

No comments:

Post a Comment