Sunday 24 February 2013

Creative Makeup Demonstration and Lime Crime review.

Last week I took part in industry week at Blackburn College, this week was all about giving the students demonstrations and let them experience not matter what course they are on. Its really to give them an idea of what other courses are on offer to them. So me being me I took on quiet a lot of sessions/workshops, including creative makeup, bridal workshop, Sfx workshop and prosthetics workshop...the sfx workshops I'll be post photos of at a later date...they turned out quiet gorey....i may of scared myself by creating a hillbilly zombie which everyone knows is the scariest thing in the world!

Anyways my creative makeup demonstration, it was all about the colour and the craziness! I decided to team some effects with using the airbrush and stencil work, I absolutely love creating highlighting and shading with the airbrush gun...its so easy and you can effortlessly change the shape of anyone's face.

So with any great design you need a plan!

 
And from there we get our products together, now whilst doing this design I can across the yummiest lipgloss colour in the world. Lime Crimes beautiful Carousel Gloss in Holly Gram....oh its lovely sparkly green!! 

 
Easy application with this short brush...of course when working on clients you must always decant the product out onto your hand.
 
 
 
 
Just look at that luscious green colour and the best thing is that it goes on that intense on your lips!! Love it, its so eye catchingly lush! I recommend everyone invest in this product!!!! 

For this design I want full on colour so I whitened the face out and added harmonising colours first to change each models face shape, airbrush products by Temptu  and then spun it on its head with some contrasting colours in green.

 

 
 
 
My models hair totally made the image! Loved the results, loved using the products and my students loved experimenting with colour as after the demo I let them go nuts with it.... they really did go nuts!!!!
 
 
So if your interested in join our merry gang of colour experimenting Makeup artists...check out Blackburn Colleges media makeup course....check my Facebook for more photos and up to date information or if you just want to ask me a question.
 
Much love people!
 
P.s. next blog is going to be a gorey one




No comments:

Post a Comment