Monday 2 July 2018

Webster Wigs and LED lashes...Oh my...Time for a Cyber Goth look!!

 It's been a fairly good couple of days and am feeling very creative. So much so I've been creating some new headdresses and designing some new costume pieces which will be for sale at my next Comicon demonstrations... here's a sneak peak at one of them ---->


Its always good when you get a good boost of motivation, I'm pretty sure that a big key to controlling my chronic pain is to distract myself with creative madness.

This weeks tutorial is focusing on some awesome eyelashes from Cyberdog which flashes and my first lace front wig from Webster Wigs. I absolutely love both of these!! I'm totally going to be buying more from these stores.



If you haven't heard of Cyberdog, its an awesome shiny flashy cyber store in Camden, London. I absolutely love Camden Market and Cyberdog is one of my favourite places to visit. Its just so colourful and alternative; you can find the most unique things. One of those things were these LED lashes, Eyelites! They are absolutely amazing and come in various colours. The great thing is that the lashes are connected to a small battery box that you attach to the back of your head. On the box is a button were you can change the setting of the lights so they flash at different speeds and one of the settings even makes them flash to sound!! Absolutely awesome! It was a little fiddly to attach but do able and once they're on they just feel like normal lashes, no extra weight on your eyelids. The control box that you attach to the back of your head is just the same, once its attached (it comes with a little hair clip) you can't feel it. They are pricey at £18 but totally worth it, the battery life last from up to 100 hours and there are 8 flashing modes, you can also get them in a selection of different colours.
For this look I used the white coloured ones and I can't wait to buy more colours.


The wig that I have on is from Webster Wig, "Halle" which is a fantastic lace front high quality synthetic wig. The colour is beautiful and very vibrant with lovely bouncy curls. This is my first proper lace front wig but luckily the wig came with a leaflet about how to put the wig on, care for the wig and style the wig. You also get a wig cap and it all came in a nice little bag. I absolutely love the wig, its so soft and perfect for my crazy makeup looks or just to put on when I can't be bothered doing my hair! The price of the wig was £50 but the website has a range of prices and styles of wigs to choose from; personally I think it was worth it because of the quality and I'll be definitely be ordering more in the future.



So the look I created with both these products is this, club kid style makeup. As always I will be uploading a tutorial video of how I created this look on my YouTube this Thursday so make sure your subscribed.



MAKEUP USED:
Kat Von D Beauty
- MetalMatte palette.
- Saint and Sinner palette.
- 10th Anniversary palette.
- Glimmer Veil in "Gold Skool"
- Studded Lipstick in "Plan 9"
- Brow Pomade in "Aubergine"

NYX Cosmetics
- White gel eyeliner.

Mehron Makeup
- Vinyl 1925 liquid eyeliner.

Unicorn Cosmetics
- Royal Unicorn brushes and Halloween brushes used.
- Lashes in "Majestic AF"

Illamasqua
- Lipstick in "Pristine"

PAM Makeup Gossmakeupartist in "light/medium"



There will be more photographs of this look going up on my Facebook page and Instagram @ Ruth E Moulden MUA so make sure you follow and like me over there!

See you next time.
xRx


No comments:

Post a Comment