Thursday 31 October 2013

This is Halloween.....Ripped out jaw zombie

Happy Halloween people!

As this is my favourite holiday to celebrate for obvious reasons I have created this rather lovely gory zombie look.

 
I created it using my trusty face cast and a lot of latex....latex is your friend at Halloween, never forget that...that and coloured contact lens.....and lashings of blood!
 
 
So I begin the piece by using latex and tissue to lay down the edges of where I wanted it to rip and then used cotton wool for the juicy inner bits! The teeth are made from none other then false nails...make sure you get the full none painted acrylic style ones as these are must easier to shape into teeth.

The products that I used for colouring is a mixture of Bloody Mary's fabulous products which I bought at IMATS, Ben Nye Bloods (got to love their zesty mint flavoured bloods!), Ben Nye's Death Wheel (always good for creating a good zombie!)  and my trust Grimas Creme Palette.

 
Thick blood...can't beat it for some glumpy lumps of blood!
 

The Bloody Mary Products used where mainly from her Zombie kit....
 
I used the Zombie Makeup paste like dirt which was pretty good as it didn't dry you skin out as some other fabricated dirt's can do.
 
 
 
 And I used to three wheeled creme zombie wheel, which again went on really well and I think one of the best things about Bloody Mary products is that its quick and easy to get off...no stained skin for me thank you very much!
 
 
My absolute favourite product from the Bloody Mary range that I bought at IMATS has to be her spray blood. Its the simple things for me...and remember washes off with soap and water so no pink skin after you take the make up off!
 
When use this product, take care you cover yourself/costume in a cape, cover the carpets...walls.....dog.....cupboards. Yes you can image I managed to get a little over excited with the spray blood and sprayed it every where...it went over my shoulder over the dog....Daisy looked like a zombie dog! All over my cupboards, carpet, walls....am a messy person!
I also got it in my ear...which am still cleaning out! But love the product, its so useful and effect. Best thing is its not expensive. The Blood Mary range is very good value to money and I would recommend it!
 
All in all fun days as a zombie....cause zombies have all the fun.
 
 
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY LOVELIES!
 
xRx

No comments:

Post a Comment