Thursday 11 July 2013

Sugar Pill Cosmetics Burning Heart Palette Review

 
Todays review is on Sugar Pills "Burning Heart" palette, I've been meaning to do this review for such a long time as its one of my favourite products in my kit. Its one of those makeup products that when am travelling is all I need in terms of eye colour and it suits summer brights.
 
Like the previous palette reviewed on here, the pigmentation is fantastic and the packaging is so cute!
 
In the palette you get Flame point which an intense orange, Butter cupcake which is such a vibrant yellow, Love+ which is the red and Poison Plum which is a bright purple. All excellent colours for the summer.
 
 
 
As you can see in the photograph above and below, the pigmentation of the colours are amazing. Its so bright and eye catching, I love it. And you can either create a nice sunset style eye makeup look or use the purples against the yellow for examples to create a more contrasting look, (photos of this are such to follow as its one of my favourite quick and easy eye catching styles) 


The product is extreme reasonable in cost for what you are getting. People from the Uk can buy this product via http://www.love-makeup.co.uk at the brilliant price of £24.99 or for World Wide shipping via the Sugar Pill home site  http://www.sugarpillshop.com for a mere $34.
Its totally worth the price as their are so many different looks you can achieve using this product, I even use it for my red eyebrows and I have used it in the past for extreme contouring of the face....works amazingly!

Above is a makeup look created using Poisen Plum and Love+, as you can see it works really well....Love+ also used on my eyebrows!
 
This is one of my more summer looks, using Butter Cupcake, Love+ and Flame Point. I love this look, especially during summer days.
 
So what are you guys waiting for, get out their and get creative with your eye shadows and don't be afraid to be bright!
Check out my facebook for more makeup styles at https://www.facebook.com/Ruth.E.Moulden.MUA
as well as my Twitter at https://twitter.com/RM_Makeup
 
xRx


No comments:

Post a Comment