Saturday 9 January 2016

Illamasqua Nomadic Palette and Vintage Metallix "Galaxy" Makeup look and Review



One of the best times of year is of course New Years sales and one of my favourite ones to grab a bargain is Illamasqua, this isn't just because its one of my favourite brands of makeup.
There are a variety of products on offer this year from 50%, 60% and 70% off but hurry, cause I don't know how long it going to last!!
Two of the products currently on sale are the "Nomadic" palette and Vintage Metallix in "Galaxy" which I decided to buy...good choice on my part!

So the Nomadic palette is a collection of 4 eye shadows, 3 matt finishes and 1 metallic finish and all producing an intense colour pay off. Colours include "Loam" (dark earth green), "Terra" (orange clay red), "Solitude" (light wash grey) and "Gravity" (metallic graphic grey)
The tones are all very earthy with beautiful blending abilities which would look amazing for an edgy tribal/warrior style look or a smoky eyed look.

Vintage Metallix in "Galaxy" is an absolutely gorgeous creamy gel eye shadow or as I use it frequently eyeliner. The colour "Galaxy" is a rich antique gold colour with dull metallic tones which is good for a more muted effect. The product boosts an intense metallic finish, smudge resistant and long wear time which I would complete agree with even when used to colour your eyebrows as I have done many times.


The look I came up with for these products was a tribal/warrior style look using only the eye shadows from the Nomadic palette and the Metallix on the brows. All the products went on beautiful with a fantastic colour pay off and a smooth application.



For an added sparkle I put a couple of gems and on my lips I wore +Urban Decay Cosmetics Matt Lipstick in "Black Mail" with a little of the Metallix doted in the centre to add more of a pout to the lips.


The Vintage Metallix worked brilliantly on my brows and really did last all day with good pigmentation.


So that my review and look; as you can see the colours are amazing and if your quick you might be able to grab these products at sale prices from +Illamasqua 
Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow, like and share my other social sites via:

Twitter @ RM_Makeup
Instagram @ Ruth E Moulden MUA
Facebook @ Ruth E Moulden MUA
Vine @ RM_Makeup

For other enquires or if you would like me to review one of your products please don't hesitate to contact me via the contact form in the left column or send me a message on one of my other sites.

Bye for now
xRx



No comments:

Post a Comment