Friday 9 November 2012

Betty and Co Vintage Fair

It has been such a long time since I've last updated my blog and that's mainly because am working almost none stop which is a nice feeling!
So where to start I suppose I should start at my first vintage fair doing hair and make-up at the lovely Betty & Co. It was amazing! I had such a good time and talked to a lot of lovely people and the fabulously rockabilly organise Leanne who is a shining star for giving me this opportunity!



It was such a good experience for me and now am booked for another vintage fair in Wigan with Vibrant Vintage as well as Betty & Co's Christmas vintage fair so its all taking off and going well!

I also made some rockabilly hair scarves and bandannas which seem to fit nicely with what I was doing.


Me and my lovely sister, Frances who was a bit help to me on the day being my paparazzi and resident cake maker! Also big thanks to Charlene even though she almost bought almost everything at the fair!!! And the biggest thanks ever to my lovely partner Karlos for putting up with my stresses, driving to the event and talking to clients when I was working.

So new dates and hopefully some leaflets to follow about 18th Nov Haigh Hall Vintage and Retro Craft Fair as well as Betty & Co's Christmas Fair 15th Dec at the Moor Suite, Heaton Moor.

So in my next blog I shall be putting a review up of lime crime eye shadow primer and also a lovely item I bought from Betty & Co!

xRx



No comments:

Post a Comment